Job Title: Sr. Project Controls Cost/Schedule Professional
Function: Project Controls
Pay type: Exempt
Position Type: Regular, Full-time
Grade Level: 35/36
US. Citizenship Required: Yes
National Aerospace Solutions (NAS), LLC is the team selected by the U.S. Air Force (USAF) to conduct Test and Operations Sustainment activities at the Arnold Engineering Development Complex (AEDC), Arnold Air Force Base, in Tullahoma, Tennessee. NAS is committed to partnering with the Air Force and the workforce at AEDC to drive the change necessary to ensure the long-term viability of the Complex while ensuring mission success: no impact to customers, no loss in data quality, and no reduction in productive test time – ultimately securing AEDC's long-term future and world-class superiority in aerospace and flight testing.
NAS currently has an exciting opportunity available for a Sr. Project Controls Cost/Schedule Professional to join our team in Tullahoma, TN.
- Develops, maintains, statuses and analyzes the Integrated Master Schedule within Oracle P6.This includes managing at the resource level (hours, dollars) as well as planned dates and durations.
- Conducts in-depth schedule analysis of Capital Projects, Test and Maintenance Projects and their interdependencies to identify and clearly communicate potential areas of asset and/or resource conflict to NAS and Air Force leadership.
- Communication and coordination of schedule changes to take advantage of opportunities and mitigate conflicts.
- Responsible for monitoring and reporting cost/schedule performance and financial management of one or more projects in an assigned mission area.
- Maintain integration between P6 and CMMS (maintenance work order system).
- Preparation of monthly cost forecast.
- Support daily, weekly and monthly schedule reporting requirements.
- Develop resource curves and resource planning.
- Coordinate test and outage activities that may impact other contractors.
- Lead, support and attend meetings where test and outage schedules are discussed.
- Develop out-year test and outage planning.
- Develop and implement requirements for cost recording, reporting, and analyzing standards, programs, and reports. Perform performance monitoring and control functions for specific applications.
- Manage project budget development and change control.
- It is a condition of employment to wear company issued PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) in accordance with supervisory direction and company policy.
- Perform other related duties as required.
- BS degree plus 7 to 9 years progressive and relevant experience or any equivalent combination of education and progressive and relevant experience.
- At least 5 years’ experience using Oracle Primavera P6 experience.
- Proficiency in using PC operating systems and several basic software applications such as Excel, Word and PowerPoint as well as schedule network software such as Primavera.
- Current US Citizenship required.
T To apply go directly to our website at www.http://nas-llc.us
Due to Air Force Security requirements, U.S. Citizenship is required for employment at AEDC.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively across all levels of leadership.
- Strong knowledge of schedule theory.
- Strong communication skills and ability to work effectively in a dynamic environment.
- Experience assisting with establishing criteria for Project Controls activities.
NAS is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minority/Women/Veterans/Disabled (AA/EOE). All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, genetic information, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
Applicants with a physical or mental disability, who require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process, may e-mail their request to firstname.lastname@example.org. PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT RESUMES to this address as they will not be considered for employment opportunities.