Title: Property Specialist II – NLR-1594
Position Type: Regular, Full-Time
Pay Type: Exempt
US Citizenship Required: Yes
National Aerospace Solutions (NAS), LLC is the team selected by the U.S. Air Force (USAF) to conduct Test and Operations Sustainment activities at the Arnold Engineering Development Complex (AEDC), Arnold Air Force Base, in Tullahoma, Tennessee. NAS is committed to partnering with the Air Force and the workforce at AEDC to drive the change necessary to ensure the long-term viability of the Complex while ensuring mission success: no impact to customers, no loss in data quality, and no reduction in productive test time – ultimately securing AEDC's long-term future and world-class superiority in aerospace and flight testing.
- Reports to and receives operational guidance from a Government Property Manager.
- Gathers and compiles support data for assembling government property control baseline requirements and for the preparation and the administration of the property control programs.
- Assists managers and administrators in completion of the various administrative tasks required by the Government Property Management plans, policies, and procedures; compliance with applicable regulatory requirements and property records management systems.
- Monitors areas of Government property control management as well as compliance with prime contract requirements.
- Conducts investigations and inquiries into specific government property control management areas, as assigned.
- Organizes property materials for the preparation of meetings, presentations, and training sessions.
- Drafts correspondence and assists in the preparation of periodic status reports.
- Interfaces daily with the Government Property Manager, property Custodians, and other functional department personnel as needed.
- Maintain inventories to ensure NAS compliance. Performs data input into property systems.
- Performs duties under moderate supervision and typically is assigned one or more government property control group of activities.Monitors areas of property control management and follow Government property related compliance to all prime contract obligations.
- May also be assigned the oversight and performing the associated duties of a property program(s), such as the Excess program ensuring NAS participation and compliance of said oversight activities.
- It is a condition of employment to wear PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) in accordance with supervisory direction and company policy.
- Perform other related duties as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university in Business Management or related discipline and two years of progressive and relevant work experience or any combination of relevant education and progressive and relevant experience.
- Current US Citizenship required.
Due to Air Force Security requirements, U.S. Citizenship is required for employment at AEDC.
NAS is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minority/Women/Veterans/Disabled (AA/EOE). All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, genetic information, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
- Demonstrated analytical and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated oral and written communication skills.
- Some basic knowledge of contract types, terms and legal requirements.
- Basic knowledge of Property policies/procedures and contract language
- Basic knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulations and applicable agency supplements related to Government Property
- Basic understanding of governmental contracts and the flow-down of applicable clauses.
Applicants with a physical or mental disability, who require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process, may e-mail their request to email@example.com. PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT RESUMES to this address as they will not be considered for employment opportunities.