Title: Graphics/Videographer Specialist-1843
Function: External Affairs & Communications
Position Type: Regular, Full-Time
Pay Type: Non-Exempt
Grade: TN GRA
US Citizenship Required: Yes
National Aerospace Solutions (NAS), LLC is the team selected by the U.S. Air Force (USAF) to conduct Test and Operations Sustainment activities at the Arnold Engineering Development Complex (AEDC), Arnold Air Force Base, in Tullahoma, Tennessee. NAS is committed to partnering with the Air Force and the workforce at AEDC to drive the change necessary to ensure the long-term viability of the Complex while ensuring mission success: no impact to customers, no loss in data quality, and no reduction in productive test time – ultimately securing AEDC's long-term future and world-class superiority in aerospace and flight testing.
NAS currently has an exciting opportunity available for a Graphic Specialist
to join our team at Arnold Air Force Base in Tennessee.
- Develops creative graphic designs for a variety of communication platforms, including newspaper, brochures, banners, flyers, signs, maps, exhibits, video, infographics, social media and web development.
- Provides printing and lamination for communications products.
- Provides the customer with options for design along with timelines and schedules for graphics products.
- Provides layout and design of an in-house newspaper when required.
- Maintains accurate and up-to-date files and documents for all projects.
- Archives graphics materials.
- Video production skills.
- It is a condition of employment to wear company issued PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) in accordance with supervisory direction and company policy.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Two years of college and six years of relevant in a professional graphics position.
- Intermediate to expert level experience with Adobe software – InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Audition, Premiere, After Effects, and Bridge.
- Current U S Citizenship required
ALL CANDIDATES MUST SUBMIT EXAMPLES OF THEIR WORK BEFORE AN INTERVIEW WILL BE SCHEDULED.
Due to Air Force Security requirements, U.S. Citizenship is required for employment at AEDC.
NAS is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minority/Women/Veterans/Disabled (AA/EOE). All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, genetic information, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
- BS or BA in graphic design or videography, plus 6 years of relevant experience in a professional graphics position and 4 years of videography experience.
- Experience working with technical subject matter experts.
- Ability to shoot and edit video highly desired.
- Lightroom and Fresco experience preferred.
- Knowledge of 3D is desired for complex technical training for employees.
- Ability to work alone or as part of a team.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Experience with branding.
- Experience with HTML and CSS.
Applicants with a physical or mental disability, who require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process, may e-mail their request to email@example.com. PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT RESUMES to this address as they will not be considered for employment opportunities.