Job Title: Senior Schedule Analyst/P6 Database Administrator-1980
Function: Project Controls
Position Type: Regular, Full-Time
Pay Type: Exempt
National Aerospace Solutions (NAS), LLC is the team selected by the U.S. Air Force (USAF) to conduct Test and Operations Sustainment activities at the Arnold Engineering Development Complex (AEDC), Arnold Air Force Base, in Tullahoma, Tennessee. NAS is committed to partnering with the Air Force and the workforce at AEDC to drive the change necessary to ensure the long-term viability of the Complex while ensuring mission success: no impact to customers, no loss in data quality, and no reduction in productive test time – ultimately securing AEDC's long-term future and world-class superiority in aerospace and flight testing.
NAS currently has an exciting opportunity available for a Senior Schedule Analyst/Database Administrator to join our team in Tullahoma, TN.
- Coordinate and support the Scheduling /DBA Lead in the development of enterprise wide work processes; scheduling policies and procedures, guidance and training of the NAS scheduling team.
- Coordinate and support Scheduling DBA Lead in the monitoring of project schedule data quality, adherence to standards, monthly reporting, and EVM related reporting.
- Subject matter expert in scheduling responsible for upholding scheduling best practices, mentoring project teams, and end-user support.
- Support processes associated with data collection, production, and analysis of the schedule effectiveness, outage schedule effectiveness, and project cost and schedule performance measures.
- Support development and improvement of scheduling work processes to ensure timely and accurate decision quality data is available to the Air Force and TOS contract management.
- Support role for maintaining the P6 database architecture, enterprise structure, coding structures and ensuring alignment of resource rates with the cost data systems.
- Support role for ensuring P6 scheduling software has maximum uptime, minimal risk of data loss, and is available to the scheduling team during working hours.
- Point of Contact for technical and functional support of the scheduling team.
- Support the use of common work processes and procedures within assigned function across the TOS contract.
- Responsible for program level reporting. This includes schedule metrics, schedule adherence, resource earnings and forecast.
- Serve as Senior Scheduler in scheduling overflow capacity.
- It is a condition of employment to wear company issued PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) in accordance with supervisory direction and company policy.
- Perform other related duties as required.
- BS/BA (Finance/Accounting/Engineering or other relevant degree) plus 7 to 9 years of progressive and relevant experience or any equivalent combination of education and progressive and relevant experience.
- Experience in performing, monitoring, and reviewing cost and/or schedule functions, including cost estimating, cost control, financial reporting systems, and cost analysis.
- Experience managing and prioritizing multiple project schedules.
- Experience in development and maintenance of a resource-loaded schedule utilizing Primavera.
- Current US Citizenship is required.
NAS is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minority/Women/Veterans/Disabled (AA/EOE). All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, citizenship, genetic information, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. Applicants with a physical or mental disability, who require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process, may e-mail their request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT RESUMES to this address as they will not be considered for employment opportunities.
- Knowledge of AEDC financial and CMMS systems as well as strong communication skills and confidence in reporting cost and schedule performance and financial position to both management and the client.
- Basic understanding of the AEDC Capability Analysis & Risk Assessment (CARA) process.
- Demonstrated ability to plan, organize, perform, review, and present financial and cost performance data.
- Working knowledge of basic earned value management principles.
- Certified Project Management Professional