Job Title: Senior Project Controls Scheduler (2 Positions)
Function: Project Controls
Position Type: Regular, Full-Time
Pay Type: Exempt
National Aerospace Solutions (NAS), LLC is the team selected by the U.S. Air Force (USAF) to conduct Test and Operations Sustainment activities at the Arnold Engineering Development Complex (AEDC), Arnold Air Force Base, in Tullahoma, Tennessee. NAS is committed to partnering with the Air Force and the workforce at AEDC to drive the change necessary to ensure the long-term viability of the Complex while ensuring mission success: no impact to customers, no loss in data quality, and no reduction in productive test time – ultimately securing AEDC's long-term future and world-class superiority in aerospace and flight testing.
NAS currently has an exciting opportunity available for a Senior Project Controls Scheduler to join our team in Tullahoma, TN.
- Develops, maintains, statuses and analyzes the Integrated Master Schedule within Oracle P6 for Branch Capital, Maintenance and Operations support Projects. This includes managing at the resource level as well as planned dates and durations.
- Conducts in-depth schedule analysis of project schedules and their interdependencies to identify and clearly communicate potential areas of asset and/or resource conflict to NAS and Air Force leadership.
- Prepare various schedule views for management showing variance to baseline, variance from last forecast, remaining float, critical path supported by analysis.
- Manage project schedule baseline and change control.
- Develop and implement requirements for resource loading, reporting, and analyzing standards, programs, and reports. Perform performance monitoring and control functions for specific applications.
- Conduct schedule integrity checks and follow through to resolve any issues.
- Communication and coordination of schedule changes to take advantage of opportunities and mitigate conflicts.
- Maintain integration between P6 and earned value reporting.
- Coordinate and support branch management and control account managers in the development of project estimates (may include RBA SOC estimates); monitoring of project cost performance, funding availability and EVM related reporting.
- Support daily, weekly and monthly schedule reporting requirements.
- Develop resource curves and resource planning.
- Lead, support and attend meetings where test and outage schedules are discussed.
- Develop out-year planning as needed.
- It is a condition of employment to wear company issued PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) in accordance with supervisory direction and company policy.
- Perform other related duties as required.
- BS degree plus seven (7) to ten (10) years of progressive and relevant experience or any equivalent combination of education and progressive and relevant experience.
- Oracle Primavera P6 experience.
- Current US Citizenship required.
- Skilled in oral and written communication, with demonstrated ability to present Project Controls information to management/client.
- Strong communication skills and confidence in reporting schedule performance to both management and the client.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively across all levels of leadership.
- Strong knowledge of schedule theory.
- Strong communication skills and ability to work effectively in a dynamic environment.
- Assist with establishing criteria for Project Controls activities.
- Demonstrated ability to plan and organize.
- Proficiency in using PC operating systems and several basic software applications such as Excel, Word and PowerPoint as well as schedule network software such as Primavera.
Due to Air Force Security requirements, U.S. Citizenship is required for employment at AEDC.
NAS is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minority/Women/Veterans/Disabled (AA/EOE). All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, citizenship, genetic information, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. Applicants with a physical or mental disability, who require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process, may e-mail their request to email@example.com.
PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT RESUMES to this address as they will not be considered for employment opportunities.