Title: IS&T Software Quality Associate - 2291
Position Type: Regular, Full-Time
Pay Type: Exempt
US Citizenship Required: Yes
National Aerospace Solutions, LLC is the team selected by the U.S. Air Force to conduct Test and Operations Sustainment at the Arnold Engineering Development Complex (AEDC) at Arnold Air Force Base in Tennessee. AEDC operates more than 55 aerodynamic and propulsion wind tunnels, rocket and turbine engine test cells, space environmental chambers, arc heaters, ballistic ranges and other specialized units located in six states. Many of the complex's test units have capabilities unmatched elsewhere in the United States; some are unique in the world. AEDC is one of three installations which are part of the Air Force Test Center (AFTC), one of six subordinate commands of the Air Force Materiel Command organization, and an important national resource.
AEDC’s mission is to conduct developmental test and evaluation for the Nation through modeling, simulation, and ground and flight test. Execution of the mission requires a large team of highly qualified and dedicated professionals from multiple technical disciplines to effectively accomplish the objectives of our test customers.
NAS currently has an exciting career opportunity available for IS&T Software Quality Associates to join our team at Arnold Air Force Base in Tennessee.
- Software Quality responsibilities that include the following:
- Support the software development and COTS upgrade lifecycle process during:
- Requirements definition and acceptance criteria development
- Software test plan development and test plan execution.
- Perform system software application testing in Lab environment for ATMSS applications
- Assist and review user acceptance testing application scripts and migration plans for accuracy.
- Support testing of ATMSS software major and minor upgrades
- Test periodic ATMSS application and database IA security patches to ensure they do not break the application
- Perform User Acceptance Testing for Business Systems
- Develop and maintain desk instruction guides, CBT’s, or equivalent training material for end user training for roles within the Business Systems.
- Provide ATMSS application support to include troubleshooting as necessary
- Support the use of common work processes and procedures within assigned function across the TOS contract.
- Provide support to AEDC Customer and other contractors.
- Ensure Cybersecurity requirements are consistently documented, maintained, evaluated and compliant for Government IT system networks including components of systems.
- Periodically evaluates process and program effectiveness and takes action to maintain continuous improvement.
- Follows all safety rules and procedures, and contributes to the safety of co-workers and the general public.
- Willing and able to follow instruction, assist in training of co-workers, and cooperate with other employees, customers and contractors.
- It is a condition of employment to wear company issued PPE (personal protective equipment) in accordance with supervisory direction and company policy.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- BS degree in Computer Engineering, Science, or Information Systems and 6 plus years of progressive and relevant experience or any equivalent combination of education and progressive and relevant experience.
- Current US Citizenship required.
Due to Air Force Security requirements, U.S. Citizenship is required for employment at AEDC.
NAS is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minority/Women/Veterans/Disabled (AA/EOE). All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, genetic information, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
Applicants with a physical or mental disability, who require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process, may e-mail their request to email@example.com. PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT RESUMES to this address as they will not be considered for employment opportunities.
- ISTQB Advanced Level Technical Test Analyst certified SQA or equivalent
- Skilled in oral and written communication
- Skilled at building and maintaining personnel and customer relationships
- Ability to effectively manage multiple priorities