Title: Test Escort and Area Monitor-2344
Position Type: Casual
Pay Type: Non-Exempt
Grade: TN GC3
US Citizenship Required: Yes
National Aerospace Solutions (NAS), LLC is the team selected by the U.S. Air Force (USAF) to conduct Test and Operations Sustainment activities at the Arnold Engineering Development Complex (AEDC), Arnold Air Force Base, in Tullahoma, Tennessee. NAS is committed to partnering with the Air Force and the workforce at AEDC to drive the change necessary to ensure the long-term viability of the Complex while ensuring mission success: no impact to customers, no loss in data quality, and no reduction in productive test time – ultimately securing AEDC's long-term future and world-class superiority in aerospace and flight testing.
NAS currently has an exciting opportunity available for a Test Escort and Area Monitor to join our team at Arnold Air Force Base in Tennessee.
Position is a part-time, casual and an as-needed basis with no guarantee of available hours to work. There may be significant periods of no work or periods requiring significant work:
- Works independently within defined parameters providing continuous escort and/or monitoring, as required.
- Controls entry to sensitive areas utilizing an Entry Authorization List (EAL).
- Ensures those entering sensitive areas do not possess prohibited electronic devices.
- Provides monitoring of sensitive areas to ensure areas are always manned, as well as ensure coordination with area custodians to ensure areas are properly secured at the end of a working period.
- Provides escort in various sensitive areas to outside workers to ensure no unauthorized activities occur within the area.
- Provides 100% escort to Foreign National visitors.
- Work environments will vary greatly and must have a willingness to work in hot/cold environments, as well as able to climb multiple flights of steps or work in other physically challenging environments.
- In accordance with training provided, determines and takes appropriate action, including knowing who to contact, regarding emergency situations, attempts by personnel, including foreign nationals, to deviate from established procedures, or other inappropriate or suspicious activities.
- It is a condition of employment to wear company-issued Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) in accordance with supervisory direction and company policy.
- Performs other related duties as required.
- High School Diploma or equivalent and 5 years of relevant work or military experience
- Current US Citizenship Required
- Active Security Clearance
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent observation skills and ability to maintain high situational-awareness levels
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Maintain punctuality and perform work responsibly
- Experience working in an environment with a high level of professionalism
- Experience in a work environment with strong emphasis on Safety, Quality, and Security
- Ability to follow directions without fail
Due to Air Force Security requirements, U.S. Citizenship is required for employment at AEDC.
NAS is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minority/Women/Veterans/Disabled (AA/EOE). All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, genetic information, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
Applicants with a physical or mental disability, who require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process, may e-mail their request to email@example.com. PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT RESUMES to this address as they will not be considered for employment opportunities.