Title: Property Manager - 2463
Position Type: Regular, Full-Time
Pay Type: Exempt
US Citizenship Required: Yes
National Aerospace Solutions (NAS), LLC is the team selected by the U.S. Air Force (USAF) to conduct Test and Operations Sustainment activities at the Arnold Engineering Development Complex (AEDC), Arnold Air Force Base, in Tullahoma, Tennessee. NAS is committed to partnering with the Air Force and the workforce at AEDC to drive the change necessary to ensure the long-term viability of the Complex while ensuring mission success: no impact to customers, no loss in data quality, and no reduction in productive test time – ultimately securing AEDC's long-term future and world-class superiority in aerospace and flight testing.
Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university in Business Management or related discipline with 7 to 9 years of government property control and/or related experience. In lieu of a degree, 13 years of government property control and/or related experience.
- Oversight of the Property Management System in support of Test Operation & Sustainment at Arnold Engineering Development Complex.
- Identifies requirements such as compliance/flow downs from prime contract, Air Force instructions and/or manuals, and federal regulation to ensure those requirements are addressed in the Property Management Plan and project policies / procedures.
- Oversees the maintenance of property record databases for uniquely identified property, summary records, subcontractor property, & excess property.
- Oversees and implements all policies, procedures, systems and processes related to maintaining an approved Government Property system in accordance with applicable Government property prime contract requirements.
- Develops, tracks and reports performance utilizing metrics based on established prime contract and company goals and objectives.
- Analyzes training requirements needed to sustain the control of property by assigned custodians and develops training programs to address identified process improvement as needed.
- Act as a NAS point of contact with AEDC Government Property Administrator. Consult with Government representatives in areas relating to Government property on issue resolutions, as well as suggested areas of opportunity and improvement. Interface with key project personnel to manage and coordinate all Government property control activities.
- It is a condition of employment to wear company issued PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) in accordance with supervisory direction and company policy.
- Perform other related duties as required.
NAS is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minority/Women/Veterans/Disabled (AA/EOE). All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, genetic information, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
- Advanced knowledge of and successfully demonstrated experience related to:
- Government property control and/or contract law.
- Government property control administration, procedures and documents
- Applicable Government and commercial regulations and practices (Federal Acquisition Regulation Part 45.5 and 52.245-1, Agency Supplements and ASTM E53 Standards of Asset Management)
- Governmental contracts and the flow-down of applicable clauses and contractual requirements.
- Effective skills in planning and scheduling.
- Skilled in oral and written Communications
- Direct experience in managing workload distribution and the execution of the work as well as personnel interviews, classification changes, performance evaluation, career counseling, transfers and terminations.
- Attainment and current certification of Certified Professional Property Manager (CPPM) through the National Property Managers Association (NPMA).
Applicants with a physical or mental disability, who require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process, may e-mail their request to email@example.com. PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT RESUMES to this address as they will not be considered for employment opportunities.