Title: IS&T Application Administrator - 2498
Position Type: Regular, Full-Time
Pay Grade: 34/35
Pay Type: Exempt
US Citizenship Required: Yes
National Aerospace Solutions, LLC is the team selected by the U.S. Air Force to conduct Test and Operations Sustainment (TOS) at the Arnold Engineering Development Complex (AEDC) at Arnold Air Force Base in Tennessee.
NAS currently has an exciting career opportunity available for experienced IS&T Application Administrators to join our team at Arnold Air Force Base in Tennessee.
- Support of existing ATMSS Business Systems such as Enovia, PeopleSoft Financials, Oracle Work Asset Management (OWAM), Oracle BI, Oracle Access Manager, barcoding, Drawing Management, MS SQL based applications, etc.
- Security and user account administration for Business System as part of System Authorization Request - DD2875 process.
- Manage and monitor application batch jobs, performance, and availability.
- Support/coordinate application related security patches, updates, and outages.
- Migrate custom code changes between Development, Test and Production environments.
- Automate administration tasks.
- Implement and maintain DISA STIG requirements for application environment
- Provide user calls/problem resolution/ customer support for Business Systems through the ticket support system.
- Support and remediate any issues with Business Systems outside of normal assigned shift.
- Support the use of common work processes and procedures within assigned function across the TOS contract.
- Provide support to AEDC Customer and other contractors.
- Ensure Cybersecurity requirements are consistently documented, maintained, evaluated and compliant for Government IT system networks including components of systems.
- Periodically evaluates process and program effectiveness and takes action to maintain continuous improvement.
- Understand and Support efforts to streamline business processes by automating workflows
- It is a condition of employment to wear company issued PPE (personal protective equipment) in accordance with supervisory direction and company policy.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- BS degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or Information Systems and 5 to 7 years of progressive and relevant experience or any equivalent combination of relevant education and progressive and relevant experience.
- Current US Citizenship required.
Due to Air Force Security requirements, U.S. Citizenship is required for employment at AEDC.
NAS is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minority/Women/Veterans/Disabled (AA/EOE). All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, genetic information, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
Applicants with a physical or mental disability, who require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process, may e-mail their request to email@example.com. PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT RESUMES to this address as they will not be considered for employment opportunities.
- DoD8570-m compliant, IAT Level II Certification (CompTIA Security+ Certification and Computing Environment)
- Familiarity with Business Process Management discipline
- Skilled in oral and written communication
- Skilled at building and maintaining personnel and customer relationships
- Ability to effectively manage multiple priorities
- Active DoD security clearance.