Job Title: Capital Project Management Analyst
Function: Project Management
Position Type: Regular, Full-Time
Pay Type: Exempt
National Aerospace Solutions (NAS), LLC is the team selected by the U.S. Air Force (USAF) to conduct Test and Operations Sustainment activities at the Arnold Engineering Development Complex (AEDC), Arnold Air Force Base, in Tullahoma, Tennessee. NAS is committed to partnering with the Air Force and the workforce at AEDC to drive the change necessary to ensure the long-term viability of the Complex while ensuring mission success: no impact to customers, no loss in data quality, and no reduction in productive test time – ultimately securing AEDC's long-term future and world-class superiority in aerospace and flight testing.
NAS currently has an exciting opportunity available for a Capital Project Management Analyst to join our team in Tullahoma, TN.
- Support the Project Managers managing large and complex capital improvement projects in an assigned branch.
- Prepare and provide reports for that assist the Project Managers with tracking and control of the scope of work, resource utilization, schedules, and work accomplishments.
- Collect and analyze data for trends and clearly communicate this information to Project Managers.
- Perform cost and performance measurement analysis against planned and estimated scope under the supervision of the Project Managers.
- Support preparation of Project Plans and associated documents such as using cost, schedule, and performance objectives, resource plans, verification and validation and risk management plans.
- Evaluate Earned Value Management System (EVMS) reports under the supervision of the Project Managers.
- Assist Project Managers and other Branch personnel with the Configuration Status Accounting process.
- It is a condition of employment to wear PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) in accordance with supervisory direction and company policy.
- Perform other related duties as required.
- BA/BS in business or related technical field from an accredited university and 0 to 3 years of relevant experience or any equivalent combination of relevant education and experience.
- Current U. S. Citizenship is required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills.
- Basic knowledge of construction, engineering, procurement, or other project-related activities.
- Ability to organize and monitor a wide variety of team efforts to their successful conclusion.
- Ability to adjust promptly and effectively
Due to Air Force Security requirements, U.S. Citizenship is required for employment at AEDC.
NAS is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minority/Women/Veterans/Disabled (AA/EOE). All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, citizenship, genetic information, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. Applicants with a physical or mental disability, who require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process, may e-mail their request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT RESUMES to this address as they will not be considered for employment opportunities.