US Citizenship Required:
National Aerospace Solutions (NAS), LLC is the team selected by the U.S. Air Force (USAF) to conduct Test and Operations Sustainment activities at the Arnold Engineering Development Complex (AEDC), Arnold Air Force Base, in Tullahoma, Tennessee. NAS is committed to partnering with the Air Force and the workforce at AEDC to drive the change necessary to ensure the long-term viability of the Complex while ensuring mission success: no impact to customers, no loss in data quality, and no reduction in productive test time – ultimately securing AEDC's long-term future and world-class superiority in aerospace and flight testing.
NAS currently has an exciting opportunity available for a Materials Coordinator to join our team in Tullahoma, TN.
- Develops data queries, validates data and analyzes results. Populates and maintains performance metrics for Material Management areas. Prepares and maintains presentations and briefing slides as requested by management.
- Assists with researching out-of-tolerances conditions and discrepancies and reports findings to management.
- Assists with accounting and reporting property assigned to functional areas including reporting missing, lost and damaged property and material.
- Routes and approves service and material requisitions ensure compliance with approval and documentation requirements. Contacts requestors for further information and assists with their purchasing needs. Keeps records of the coordination and routing of requisitions.
- Coordinates and oversees the process of inbound shipping invoice payments including research and organization of inbound bills. Quotes and schedules shipments as needed; maintains related documentation of shipments. Completes and tracks credit card payments for shipping; reports and relays information to Accounts Payable as well as assisting with guidance and questions in regards to invoices.
- Performs recordkeeping and administration of tool kits and tool property records in support of the Tool Issue Center. Involves filing paperwork, updating toolbox information on the share and database, working requisitions that will be etched, and updating information in the database for lost tools.
- Performs record keeping and file maintenance for Air Force Contracts to support receiving, verification and reconciliation of Air Force contracts against OWAM data. Assists in resolution of receiving issues, questions, and problems on AF contract deliveries.
- Assists with resolution of warehouse personnel issues on OWAM, barcode systems, and shipment discrepancy resolution.
- Examines receipt and delivery records to assist in location of material and resolution of receiving and delivery discrepancies. Assists in the conduct of internal audits and periodic inventories.
- Operates computer terminal and compiles data to produce inventory records status and location of material and equipment; and to generate documentation for inventory records.
- Prepares administrative reports utilizing accessible and available information from a variety of reference sources; researches sources as needed. Composes and prepares correspondence, reports, etc., in rough and finished form using own initiative and in accordance with policies and procedures; prepares a variety of reports summaries, etc., based upon files, records, logs, etc., maintained; selects relevant information from a variety of sources and incorporates into responses to inquiries of appropriate magnitude. Reports and summaries prepared are non-routine and frequently one-time requests.
- Responds daily to verbal inquiries regarding status of material and equipment or information; provides advisory services for area of specialty; may interface with other government personnel or outside agencies for normal performance of job.
- Reviews regulations, publication, and directives, initiating appropriate action or referring to appropriate staff member.
- Coordinates and schedules work requests/work orders with warehouse personnel to ensure requested schedules for work are met. Performs reporting and follow-up on required schedules and deadlines to ensure performance metrics and goals are met. Reports performance metrics to management as required.
- Responds daily to verbal inquiries regarding status of material and equipment or information; provides advisory services for area of specialty; may interface with other contractors or agencies for normal performance of job.
- It is a condition of employment to wear company issued PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) in accordance with supervisory direction and company policy.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Two (2) years of college with courses in business administration, computer science, or industrial management, and five (5) years of relevant experience, or an equivalent combination of relevant education and experience.
- Current U. S. citizenship required
Due to Air Force Security requirements, U.S. Citizenship is required for employment at AEDC.
- Good oral and written communication skills regarding technical and production matters with both AEDC and supplier personnel.
- Demonstrated experience in Supply, Receiving, storage and requisitions review/processing.
- Proficient in organizing tasks for completion by an agreed deadline.
NAS is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minority/Women/Veterans/Disabled (AA/EOE). All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, genetic information, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
Applicants with a physical or mental disability, who require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process, may e-mail their request to firstname.lastname@example.org. PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT RESUMES to this address as they will not be considered for employment opportunities.