Job Title: Training Specialist
- Responsible for project support for the design, development and delivery of classroom and computer based training courses and maintenance of the Workforce Qualification Program.The successful candidate will assist in the management and tracking of site training and the operations of the Learning Management System (LMS).
- Design, develop and deliver classroom and computer based training.
- Work with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) and other project supervision when developing and revising training material to ensure the training program meets all Site policies and Procedures, Regulatory and Project requirements.
- Work with SMEs in the development, revision and publishing of Workforce Qualification syllabi and development of Learning Paths.
- Coordinate with vendors, SMEs and other departments for training delivery.
- Provide guidance to employees regarding scheduling, tracking, and completion of training.
- Participate in and assist with internal and external audits and assessments.
- Perform system administration functions for NAS’s Learning Management System (GPiLearn) and other technology utilized in the delivery of training or Webinars.
- It is a condition of employment to wear company issued PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) in accordance with supervisory direction and company policy.
- Perform other related duties as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field with 8 years of related experience or additional applicable experience in lieu of degree.Related experience must include the design, development and delivery of classroom and computer based training courses.
- Knowledge ofand experience in Adult Education methodology.
- Proficiency in conducting needs analysis, determining and assessing evaluation techniques.
- Has the ability to prioritize current and new work and manages both within the general workload.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and other computer software used in the training department. Experience with eLearning course development software (Lectora, Articulate, and/or Captivate)
- Post graduate coursework in Adult Education preferred.
Due to Air Force Security requirements, U.S. Citizenship is required for employment at AEDC.
NAS is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minority/Women/Veterans/Disabled (AA/EOE). All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, genetic information, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
Applicants with a physical or mental disability, who require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process, may e-mail their request to firstname.lastname@example.org. PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT RESUMES to this address as they will not be considered for employment opportunities.